Wednesday 8 June 2011

I would stay outside this clinic for the rest of my life to stop one abortion


Watch this short video for a very compelling mini-documentary on a powerful Catholic pro-life witness outside an abortion clinic in Sydney, Australia. It's 40 Days for Life witness, a wonderful initiative in which I've participated in England (and in Australia!).

There are two principal interviewees in this video clip, one of whose statements I found much more believable than the other. But both made for compelling viewing. I was so impressed by the young man who said that if he had to spend the whole of the rest of his life outside the abortion clinic in order to help stop one abortion, it would be worth it.

That's the attitude we should all bring to our pro-life work, whatever that work may be.